A quick guide to create and verify your Facebook Business Manager Account in a few minutes.
You must have come across the Facebook Business Manager page. It’s a free tool by Facebook which allows businesses to manage multiple pages, administer ad accounts, etc. under one single roof.
This ensures that the above data is not tied to one single person’s personal Facebook account. Thus, it can be operated by multiple people from the company. That is, without surrendering their personal log-in details to others.
The step of verifying your Facebook Business Manager becomes really imperative as WhatApp uses this as a means to validate the true identity of your business. To begin with your WhatsApp Business API account, you need to verify your Business Manager account.
Before that, let’s see how to create a Business Manager Account.
CREATE A FACEBOOK BUSINESS MANAGER ACCOUNT
1. First, go to the site business.facebook.com to create your Facebook Business Manager account.
2. Now, click on “create account”, present on the top right corner of the page.
3. Post that, you will come across a form in which you’ll have to fill your name, business name, and email ID. ↓
4. Next, you’ll have to feed in your business details revolving around your workplace address.
5. After you’re done with the above. You should see a pop-up as given below. Head to your mail to get full access to your newly created Facebook Business Manager account. 🙌🏻
6. This is what your home page will look like now. Make sure that you verify your email address, to start using your business manager account immediately. To begin with verification, you’d want to head to the “Business Settings” tab, as shown below.
Before you move on to verification of your Facebook Business Manager, you’ll need to complete a couple of things off the checklist:
a. Add your company FaceBook page.
You’ll find this under the tab – Business Settings. Add your company-run FaceBook page, by clicking on the “Add” button. Also, remember that you can only add the page if you have admin access to it.
b. Add your Ad account.
Next, move to the “Ad Account” tab under the business settings tab itself. Further, you’ll have to add in your ad account ID, which can be found on your company FaceBook page.
P.S. make sure you have filled out the legal name of your company. This will be within the business info page.
C. Create an Application.
- For this, head to the App section under your Business Settings tab within the Facebook Business Manager page. Click on “+Add” to add/ create an App ID.
- So, to create an App ID, click on the option as mentioned above and fill the details in the pop-up. ↓
- You will now enter the App Dashboard. On the left-hand side, you will see settings, under that, go select the “basics” tab.
III. Category: Choose the right category as per your business, from the drop-down menu.
- Then, click on save changes and then activate the App using the toggle button on the top of the screen. Push it from “development” to “live”.
- Then, click on the APP ID on the top of the screen to copy it.
- Now, head to Business Settings>>App and click on the ‘Add’ button present on top and select ‘Add an App’ this time.
- Paste the APP ID that you had copied earlier. Since you’re an admin of the page, your ID will be approved instantly.
After a few minutes, go to the Security Centre and you should see that the “Business Verification” button is activated and you can click on it.
You’re only one segment away from verifying your Facebook Business Manager account now.
1. Now, you’ll have to fill 4 sections of details pertaining to your business:
a. Business name and address.
b.Select your business.
c. Verify your legal business name – You can upload either of the documents: Certificate of Incorporation; Business License; Tax/VAT Registration Certificate.
d. Verify your business address or phone number – You can upload either of these documents: Utility bill; Bank statement with address; Business Licence with address/phone number.
2. And finally, enter your business email address to complete the verification of your Facebook Business Manager.
P.S. You may be verified faster if you use an email address associated with your website’s domain.
And Voila! You’re done. You just created and verified your Facebook Business Manager Account. 🥳