We all crave for having productive days at work. It feels good to know that we hit our numbers for the day. What would be even better? If we could find a path through which we could save time and use our resources wisely to reach the final objective.
Improved productivity means less human sweat, not more.
– Henry Ford
Here are some fun statistics about employees and their FAMED friend productivity :
- 71% of people said listening to music at work makes them more productive.
- 67% of employees feel that it would be easier to focus on work if important information from all their apps appeared in a single window. Hence, being more productive.
- 86% of employees say they’re most productive when they work alone from home.
- 53% of employees are less productive when their work environment is too cold.
- 92% of employees say having technology that helps them do their job efficiently affects their work satisfaction.
Keeping the last point in mind about leveraging technology to work efficiently, we have just the right tools for you in order to help raise your productivity level. Of course, if there are tools that help you enhance your daily activities, it would make your work-life much easier.
The right tools, which are bound by technology, will help you scale your activities and increase your daily coverage of tasks as well. Also, it’s very important to make sure that the tools used by you are not only a “quick-solve” to your activities but also help you complete them in a proper and professional way. These tools enlisted below, just do that!
Here’s our list of tools that we curated for you, which will help you be more productive in terms of your work-life.
You can access the list of tools here – 50+ tools to increase productivity. 🥳🙌🏻